As an outpatient service, the Langley Community Services Substance Use Program provides information, education, counselling and referrals for persons attempting to create change regarding their personal substance use problems. The service is also available for people who are affected by someone else’s substance use problem. Treatment includes individual and group work, as well as aftercare support. A harm reduction approach (which could include abstinence) is used, tailoring treatment to the needs and goals of each client.
We are committed to providing excellence in our services to the people in the Langley community affected by problematic substance use. Our goal is to achieve a healthier society by reducing the misuse of alcohol and all other substances.
Get An Appointment if You
- Think you might have a problem with alcohol and/or drugs
- Have a significant other, close friend or family member who misuses alcohol and/or drugs
- Need support in maintaining recovery
- Live in Langley City or Township or Aldergrove
First step is to call our intake worker at 604-534-7230 ext 1102. She will ask you some brief questions.
Services Are Available To
- Adults, Youth and Seniors residing in the Langleys.
- Services are provided regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
Are professional addiction counsellors who work with you to develop an individualized service plan including goals tailored to your needs.
- Free, confidential services
- Referrals to residential and day treatment programs
- Support and relapse prevention groups
- One-to-one counselling
- Group & family counselling
- Services for people affected by someone else’s current substance abuse
- Community education/presentations
- Alcohol and drug information
- Referrals to other community services