Family Success Program
Langley Community Services Society
The Family Success Program offers family therapy to families struggling with child protection concerns or family functioning challenges. We also offer family therapy to families that are at high risk of experiencing a decline in family functioning.
All referrals must come from the Langley Ministry of Child and Family Development offices.
• Parenting strategies
• Parental family of origin concerns
• Extended family dynamics
• 6 week brief interventions
• 3 months of family therapy
• 6 months of family therapy
• Families will have an enhanced capacity to care for their children
• Extended families and community are actively engaged and caring for children
Our therapists have Masters degrees and are trained and experienced in family therapy.
Program Location: Langley Community Services Society 5339 207th Street, Langley V3A 2E6 tel: 604.534.7921 fax: 604.534.3110 email: firstname.lastname@example.org