Fast Track Community Support Worker (CSW) Training
Langley Community Services Society
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. However, if you want to receive future offerings about the Employment and Settlement Programs at LCSS or other similar programs, please continue to fill in the registration form through the link below and we will contact you as soon as available.
A 30-week training that gives clients the knowledge and skills to provide personal care, assistance, and support to people with developmental disabilities.
LANGLEY COMMUNITY SERVICES SOCIETY in partnership with Western Community College and PICS is pleased to offer the Community Support Worker Diploma Training.
• At least 15 years old and have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
• Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Protected Person entitled to work in Canada
• Unemployed, employed (part-time 30 hours or less/week, seasonal or casual) or precariously employed (employed but at risk of losing a job and in need of training for a new job)
• Must not be enrolled in any other federally or provincially funded training program at the same time of the training
• Obtain a Community Support Worker Certificate
• Receive Short Term Occupational Certification such as WHMIS, First Aid/CPR, Food Safe, NVCI, Mandt Conflict Resolution, Suicidal Prevention, and more!
• Opportunity to work as Support Workers in various job settings, including Child & Youth Program; Addiction & Social Services; Respite and Elderly Care; Women’s Shelters; Community Living, Outreach programs and more!
• Get placement support from job developer after the training
• Potential wage of up to $29/hour
Call us at: 604-534-7921 ext. 1256
or email email@example.com
Register here: https://forms.office.com/r/Ri1SSACAcD
Funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada- British Columbia Workforce Development Agreement.
We acknowledge that our work takes place on the traditional and unceded lands of the Kwantlen, Katzie, and Semiahmoo First Nations. As well, we acknowledge the Inuit and Metis Nations peoples who live and work on these lands.
Langley Community Services, 5339-207 Street, Langley, BC V3A 2E6
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 604 534 7921 | Fax: 604 534 3110
Langley Welcome Center #100 6470-201 Street, Langley, BC V2Y 2X4
© Copyright – LCSS, Langley Community Services Society, Website by iDreamDigital.